Ripple meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ripple.
- (verb) : flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- (verb) : stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- (noun) : a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- (noun) : (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
More words from Urdu related to Ripple
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ripple meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Ripple in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ripple in Urdu is شکن ڈالنا - shikan daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Ripple in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ripple or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ripple synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ripple. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ripple in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ripple in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ripple with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ripple?
Meaning of ripple is شکن ڈالنا - shikan daalna
Whats the definition of ripple?
Definition of the ripple are
- flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
What is the synonym of ripple?
Synonym of word ripple are ruffle, rivel, crease
What are the quotes with word ripple?
Here are the quotes with the word ripple in them
- Everybody talks about wanting to change things and help and fix, but ultimately all you can do is fix yourself. And that's a lot. Because if you can fix yourself, it has a ripple effect. — Rob Reiner
- I think that once you open the door and allow people in on a certain aspect, it's very hard to then control how far that ripple effect is. So I think that the person who is known or famous has the ability to decide what they do or don't want to share. — Rosie O'Donnell