Rise meanings in Urdu
Rise meanings in Urdu are اُٹھ بيٹھنا, طَلُوع ہونا, بغاوت کرنا, اٹھنا, چڑھنا, اُٹھنا, عروج, اٹھ کھڑا ہونا, تارا چمکنا, اوپر آنا, کھَڑے ہو جانا, جاگ جانا Rise in Urdu. More meanings of rise, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 20 English and definitions related to the word Rise.
- (noun) : an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- (verb) : rise in rank or status
- (noun) : a wave that lifts the surface of the water or ground
- (verb) : rise up
- (noun) : the amount a salary is increased
- (noun) : a movement upward
- (noun) : the act of changing location in an upward direction
- (noun) : an increase in cost
- (noun) : a growth in strength or number or importance
- (noun) : increase in price or value
- (noun) : the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
- (verb) : exert oneself to meet a challenge
- (verb) : increase in value or to a higher point
- (verb) : become heartened or elated
- (verb) : come up, of celestial bodies
- (verb) : increase in volume
- (verb) : become more extreme
- (verb) : return from the dead
- (verb) : come to the surface
- (verb) : move to a better position in life or to a better job
|I surprised him||میں اسے حیرت میں ڈالتا تھا|
More words related to the meanings of Rise
More words from Urdu related to Rise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غدر مچانااوپر جانامثلبڑھاناغالب آنامرکبفضلکھرنڈپہاڑیبیدار کرناظہور میں آنازِيادَہ با عمَلچغابے دار ہوناسخت کرناقدسپروان چڑھنارہ ورراسآشوبدباناعبابیدار ہونابڑھنامہارت دکھاناگھوڑاجبلعمَل پَر اُبھارنااوجسَواری کَرناکاندھوں پر لٹکا لبادہاوپر چڑھنازیادہ ہونااونچائفتنہ برپا کرناابھاربلند ترین مقامنافرمانی کرنااڑنے میں بڑھناجبہجاگرنچڑھاناشکلاشوپہاڑاٹھنافتنہچڑھناچڈھی لیناغلاف ...
Idioms with the word Rise in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rise
What are the meanings of Rise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rise in Urdu are چڑھنا - charhna, اٹھنا - uthna, عروج - uruuj, اُٹھنا - uthna and بغاوت کرنا - baghaawat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Rise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rise?
Meanings of rise are چڑھنا - charhna, اٹھنا - uthna, عروج - uruuj, اُٹھنا - uthna and بغاوت کرنا - baghaawat karna
Whats the definition of rise?
Definition of the rise are
- an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- rise in rank or status
- a wave that lifts the surface of the water or ground
- rise up
- the amount a salary is increased
- a movement upward
- the act of changing location in an upward direction
- an increase in cost
- a growth in strength or number or importance
- increase in price or value
- the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
- exert oneself to meet a challenge
- increase in value or to a higher point
- become heartened or elated
- come up, of celestial bodies
- increase in volume
- become more extreme
- return from the dead
- come to the surface
- move to a better position in life or to a better job
What is the synonym of rise?
Synonym of word rise are ascend, seise, ascendance, overswell, wake, rising, outfly, get up, height, mount
What are the idioms with the word rise?
Here are the idioms with the word rise in them.
- Better go to bed supperless than rise in dept
- Better sit still rise and fall
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise
- Every rise has a fall
- Every rise hath a fall
What are the idioms related to rise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rise.
- Keep good hour
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
- Set spurs to
- The thief is sorry that he is to be hanged but not that he is a thief
- To be at one zenith
What are the quotes with word rise?
Here are the quotes with the word rise in them
- Not drunk is he who from the floor - Can rise alone and still drink more But drunk is They, who prostrate lies, Without the power to drink or rise. — Thomas Love Peacock
- I rise to taste the dawn, and find that love alone will shine today. — Ken Wilber
- Your life is yours and yours alone. Rise up and live it. — Terry Goodkind
- May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. — Edward Abbey
How to use rise in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use rise in a sentence.
- I surprised him — میں اسے حیرت میں ڈالتا تھا