Risk meanings in Urdu
Risk meanings in Urdu are خطرہ مول لینا, جھونک دینا, جان کا خَطرَہ, خَطَرناک اِتفاق, جوکھَم, خَطرَہ, جوکھوں, خطرہ, خدشہ Risk in Urdu. More meanings of risk, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Experts tell us that 90% of all brain development occurs by the age of five. If we don't begin thinking about education in the early years, our children are at risk of falling behind by the time they start Kindergarten.
More words related to the meanings of Risk
More words from Urdu related to Risk
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Risk meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بازیقصداتفاقدہشت کرناگڑ بڑمصیبتخام خیالیشومیہیبتحوصلہ شِکنیدھمکیتَرسخطرہ مول لیناہولناحِراسَتبدبختیوسوسہگڑھاکھمباکار عظیمخطرے میں ڈالناخَطَرہار جیتحادثہچنتاچپیٹدباناحزنڈراواوہمخطرناک کام کا بیڑا اٹھاناسہمسَمَجھ بُوجھبدقسمتیجوکھمڈبکشرط یا داٴو کی رقمکار اہمقسمت آزمائیاِضطَرابگردشکھٹکاچوکہراسمہمتہدیدڈرناگجر بجاناجان جوکھوںآرزو ...
Idiom with the word Risk in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Risk
What are the meanings of Risk in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Risk in Urdu are خطرہ - khatrah, خطرہ مول لینا - khatrah mol leyna, جھونک دینا - jhonk deyna, جوکھوں - jokhon and خدشہ - khadshah. To understand how would you translate the word Risk in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Risk or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Risk synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Risk. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Risk in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Risk in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Risk with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by risk?
Meanings of risk are خطرہ - khatrah, خطرہ مول لینا - khatrah mol leyna, جھونک دینا - jhonk deyna, جوکھوں - jokhon and خدشہ - khadshah
Whats the definition of risk?
Definition of the risk are
What is the synonym of risk?
Synonym of word risk are hazers, fear, hazardry, apprehension, hazarding, venture, hazarded, threat, risklessness, stake
What are the idioms with the word risk?
Here are the idioms with the word risk in them.
- Only those who dare risk a fall
What are the idioms related to risk?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word risk.
- To take the plunge
- Make all sure and keep all pure
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
What are the quotes with word risk?
Here are the quotes with the word risk in them
- Hesitation increases in relation to risk in equal proportion to age. — Ernest Hemingway
- Experts tell us that 90% of all brain development occurs by the age of five. If we don't begin thinking about education in the early years, our children are at risk of falling behind by the time they start Kindergarten. — Robert L.Ehrlich
- Having come to live in this age is as though one were to have entered another country. Learn its language or risk being left out. — Theodore Bikel
- The question of whether or to what extent human activities are causing global warming is not a matter of ideology, let alone of belief. The issue is simply one of risk management. — Malcolm Turnbull