Rival meanings in Urdu
Rival meanings in Urdu are حریف, لاک دار, لاگ ڈانٹ والا, سؤت, ہم پیشہ, ہم چشم, ہم سر, عدو, دشمن, رقیب, مدمقابل, مد مقابل Rival in Urdu. More meanings of rival, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Rival.
- (noun) : the contestant you hope to defeat
- (verb) : be equal to in quality or ability
- (verb) : be the rival of, be in competition with
Climate change was a point of division between Obama and Republican rival Mitt Romney. The president declared climate change a global threat, acknowledged that the actions of humanity were deepening the crisis, and pledged to do something about it if elected.
More words related to the meanings of Rival
More words from Urdu related to Rival
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rival meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برابر ہوناسبقت خواہبرعکسمساویضرر رساںناکارہدشمنانہمد مقابلمطابقسامنے کادُشمندوسری جانبعدیلبد کارعاشقبتیجواب ہونابیریبرودھیجتنازہریلاجُرم بالا کاطعنہ زنمقابلہ پذیردیا سلائیہم پہلومدعیعدُومُقابلہ کرنے والابراشیطانبرداشت کرنامدمقابلململاشتروروبرويکساںمکافات عملبَد قِماشوں کی طرَحعبابولی ٹھولی پھیکنے والاہم چشمجوڑطرف ثانیبرابرفریقکمینہبھتنادو چار ہونابرابر کی ٹکر ...
Idioms with the word Rival in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rival
What are the meanings of Rival in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rival in Urdu are حریف - hariif, مدمقابل - Mad e muqabil, دشمن - dushman, مد مقابل - madde muqaabil, ہم چشم - ham chashm, رقیب - raqiib, ہم سر and عدو - aduw. To understand how would you translate the word Rival in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rival or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rival synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rival. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rival in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rival in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rival with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rival?
Meanings of rival are حریف - hariif, مدمقابل - Mad e muqabil, دشمن - dushman, مد مقابل - madde muqaabil, ہم چشم - ham chashm, رقیب - raqiib, ہم سر and عدو - aduw
Whats the definition of rival?
Definition of the rival are
- the contestant you hope to defeat
- be equal to in quality or ability
- be the rival of, be in competition with
What is the synonym of rival?
Synonym of word rival are opponent, comparable, foemen, nemesis, foeman, contestant, equal, inimical, anti, fiend
What are the idioms with the word rival?
Here are the idioms with the word rival in them.
- Do not attempt to rival the powerful
- Endure a rival with patience
What are the idioms related to rival?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rival.
- To look pale before
- Lip service
- Love and lordship no fellowship
- No love without a rival
- One eye witness is better than ten hearsay withnesses
What are the quotes with word rival?
Here are the quotes with the word rival in them
- The heart of the jealous knows the best and most satisfying love, that of the other's bed, where the rival perfects the lover's imperfections. — Djuna Barnes
- Climate change was a point of division between Obama and Republican rival Mitt Romney. The president declared climate change a global threat, acknowledged that the actions of humanity were deepening the crisis, and pledged to do something about it if elected. — Ron Fournier
- One's only rival is one's own potentialities. One's only failure is failing to live up to one's own possibilities. In this sense, every man can be a king, and must therefore be treated like a king. — Abraham Maslow
- Few would argue that Richard Dawkins is the world's most famous atheist, especially now that his friend and rival for the title, Christopher Hitchens, has now gone to meet his Maker. — Ray Comfort