Rivalry meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Rivalry.
- (noun) : the act of competing as for profit or a prize
- کِسی اور کے مَقصُود کو پالينے کی کوشِش
When I started writing, I did have some idealised notion of my dad as a writer. But I have less and less of a literary rivalry with him as I've gone on. I certainly don't feel I need his approval, although maybe that's because I'm confident that I've got it.
More words from Urdu related to Rivalry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rivalry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حسدگھونساکھٹ کھٹاناملاقاتڈھونسجھپکیمُسابقَتدھکم دھکاضرب لگانااِختلافٹھوکرٹکڑاورقابتکھٹکاڈھب ڈھباناسامنا کرناپلک جھپکنااثرلگناٹھیسبد مزگیدھکااختلافجلایاٹکراناغلطیچوٹپلک مارنااجزا کا خوب ملنامارنادستک دینابیردھچکا لگانامڈ بھیڑجلاپاگھونسا مارنارنجشخونی بدلہجلنضربکھڑ کھڑانادشمنیٹکر مارنامُقابلہبد زنیدھنناغَلَط فہمیٹکراشارہ کرناٹکڑ ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Rivalry
What are the meanings of Rivalry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rivalry in Urdu are ٹکر - takkar, چشمک - chashmak, رقابت - raqaabat and رَقابَت - Raqabat. To understand how would you translate the word Rivalry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rivalry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rivalry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rivalry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rivalry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rivalry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rivalry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rivalry?
Meanings of rivalry are ٹکر - takkar, چشمک - chashmak, رقابت - raqaabat and رَقابَت - Raqabat
Whats the definition of rivalry?
Definition of the rivalry are
- the act of competing as for profit or a prize
- کِسی اور کے مَقصُود کو پالينے کی کوشِش
What is the synonym of rivalry?
Synonym of word rivalry are justling, impingement, impact, winking, butting, wink, bump, unpleasentness, appulse, misunderstanding
What are the idioms related to rivalry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rivalry.
- Do not attempt to rival the powerful
What are the quotes with word rivalry?
Here are the quotes with the word rivalry in them
- When I started writing, I did have some idealised notion of my dad as a writer. But I have less and less of a literary rivalry with him as I've gone on. I certainly don't feel I need his approval, although maybe that's because I'm confident that I've got it. — Paul Theroux
- Experience has shown how deeply the seeds of war are planted by economic rivalry and social injustice. — Harry S.Truman
- Feeling is the consciousness of the resulting conditions - of success, failure, equilibrium, compromise or balance, in this continuous rivalry of ideas. — James M. Baldwin
- One friend in a lifetime is much, two are many, three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim. — Henry Adams