Robe meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Robe.
- (noun) : any loose flowing garment
- (noun) : outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- (verb) : clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- (verb) : cover as if with clothing
More words related to the meanings of Robe
More words from Urdu related to Robe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Robe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اوڑھنیفریادصف بند ہوناملبوس ہوناحاشیہتوشہ خانہترتیب دیناانداززیب تنچغاچھپاناقمیضقطار میں ہوناتکمہلِبادہپہننے کے کپڑےہنڈیا ڈوئیغُلافچڑھنابانارختبڑھنابل مقابل ہونارسمی لِباسپہناناقبضے میں آ جانازیبائشکپڑوں کی الماریسجاوٹوضع قطعبد رو پوداکاندھوں پر لٹکا لبادہساتھیزیر قمیضصف بندی کرنابخشناوضعبسترگیئرروپوشجبہپیرایہڈھانکنالباس کی وضع قطعدر خواستپہناوااسبابلفافہصف آرائصورت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Robe
What are the meanings of Robe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Robe in Urdu are پوشاک - poshaak, لباس - lebaas, لبادہ - libaadah, جامہ - jaamah, جببہ - jubbah, باگا - Baagaa, عبا - aba, پیراہن - paeraahan, قبا - Qaba and چغہ - Chagha. To understand how would you translate the word Robe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Robe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Robe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Robe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Robe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Robe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Robe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by robe?
Meanings of robe are پوشاک - poshaak, لباس - lebaas, لبادہ - libaadah, جامہ - jaamah, جببہ - jubbah, باگا - Baagaa, عبا - aba, پیراہن - paeraahan, قبا - Qaba and چغہ - Chagha
Whats the definition of robe?
Definition of the robe are
- any loose flowing garment
- outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- cover as if with clothing
What is the synonym of robe?
Synonym of word robe are garment, dressing, capote, costmary, vest, garb, clothes, clotured, weed, raiment
What are the idioms related to robe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word robe.
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- A good name is the best decoration
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
- A smart coat is a good letter of introduction
- Body clothes soul
What are the quotes with word robe?
Here is the quote with the word robe in them
- I feel fortunate I have this amazing relationship with so many people in America, because I was in their homes at a very private time of day. They probably might have still had their robe on and their slippers and haven't made the beds. — Joan Lunden