Role meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Role.
- (noun) : an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- (noun) : the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- (noun) : what something is used for
- (noun) : normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
I am hoping for peaceful transition into a new age. Obama has already played a great role in initiating us into that vision. If he were to be harmed in any way, it would spawn the birth of a million Obamas.
More words from Urdu related to Role
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Role meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Role
What are the meanings of Role in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Role in Urdu are کردار - kirdaar and پارٹ - Part. To understand how would you translate the word Role in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Role or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Role synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Role. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Role in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Role in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Role with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by role?
Meanings of role are کردار - kirdaar and پارٹ - Part
Whats the definition of role?
Definition of the role are
- an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- what something is used for
- normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
What is the synonym of role?
Synonym of word role are quality, personality, persona, nature, manner, habit, disposition, character, personage, chivalry
What are the idioms related to role?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word role.
- At heart
- Lace mutton
- Naughty pack
- Leading business
- Out of charater
What are the quotes with word role?
Here are the quotes with the word role in them
- Any role that big is going to be a challenge for any actor, but for an actor of a young age, it's going to be even tougher. — Jeff Bridges
- I am hoping for peaceful transition into a new age. Obama has already played a great role in initiating us into that vision. If he were to be harmed in any way, it would spawn the birth of a million Obamas. — Saul Williams
- The chief role of the universities is to prolong adolescence into middle age, at which point early retirement ensures that we lack the means or the will to enforce significant change. — J.G.Ballard
- I have tried to be a leader. I have tried in my role of being one of the first women at Google, let alone the first woman to have a baby, to really try to set the tone that this is a great place to work for diversity reasons. — Susan Wojcicki