Roll up meanings in Urdu
Roll up meanings in Urdu is سمیٹنا Roll up in Urdu. More meanings of roll up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Roll up Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Roll up.
- (verb) : get or gather together
- (verb) : make into a bundle
- (verb) : form into a cylinder by rolling
- (verb) : show certain properties when being rolled
- (verb) : form a cylinder by rolling
- (verb) : close (a car window) by causing it to move up, as with a handle
- (verb) : arrive in a vehicle:
Now I'm way into suits that I can put on whether I took a shower or not, and wear barefoot and paint my toes black or whatever color the suit is. It's very cool to wear suits like that. Roll up the sleeves and just say yee-haw.
More words from Urdu related to Roll up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Roll up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ایک جا کرناتہاندوختہبھیچناانبارفراہم کرناچناوٹذخیرہ جمع کرناجوڑنادفینہڈھیر لگاناایک جا ہونالپیٹنااکھٹا کرناجڑنامایہبَستہ کَرنابنناملفوف کرناڈھیر کرناجمع ہوناخزانہسکیڑناکھسوٹناجمع کرنایکجا ہوناپاٹ دیناتنگ بناناگنجسمیٹنافراہم ہونالپٹنااکٹھا کرناپونجیدبانااکٹھا ہوناڈھانپنابٹورنااکھٹا ہوناذخیرہبھینچنایکجا کرنااوڑھنا
Idioms with the word Roll up in it
What are the meanings of Roll up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Roll up in Urdu is سمیٹنا - sameytna. To understand how would you translate the word Roll up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Roll up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Roll up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Roll up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Roll up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Roll up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Roll up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by roll up?
Meaning of roll up is سمیٹنا - sameytna
Whats the definition of roll up?
Definition of the roll up are
- get or gather together
- make into a bundle
- form into a cylinder by rolling
- show certain properties when being rolled
- form a cylinder by rolling
- close (a car window) by causing it to move up, as with a handle
- arrive in a vehicle:
What is the synonym of roll up?
Synonym of word roll up are wrap, hoard, constrict, windring, accumulate, gather, windrowing
What are the idioms with the word roll up?
Here are the idioms with the word roll up in them.
- To roll up one sleeves
- To roll up ones sleeves
What are the quotes with word roll up?
Here are the quotes with the word roll up in them
- Now I'm way into suits that I can put on whether I took a shower or not, and wear barefoot and paint my toes black or whatever color the suit is. It's very cool to wear suits like that. Roll up the sleeves and just say yee-haw. — Steven Tyler
- To say yes, you have to sweat and roll up your sleeves and plunge both hands into life up to the elbows. It is easy to say no, even if saying no means death. — Jean Anouilh
- In a still hot morning, the tide went out and didn't come back in. This was not a spectacular event. The sea did not roll up like a scroll, like the sky in Revelations. It quietly withdrew. — Ruth Park
- I am living proof that the American dream still exists. It is still alive and well. There is only one trick, you have to be willing to roll up your sleeves and work very, very hard. — Paula Deen