Rolled meanings in Urdu
Rolled meanings in Urdu is رولڈ Rolled in Urdu. More meanings of rolled, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Rolled.
- (adjective satellite) : rolled up and secured
- (adjective satellite) : uttered with a trill
- (adjective satellite) : especially of petals or leaves in bud; having margins rolled inward
What are the meanings of Rolled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rolled in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Rolled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rolled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rolled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rolled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rolled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rolled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rolled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rolled?
Whats the definition of rolled?
Definition of the rolled are
- rolled up and secured
- uttered with a trill
- especially of petals or leaves in bud; having margins rolled inward
What are the quotes with word rolled?
Here are the quotes with the word rolled in them
- But I think bands that rolled in with a big attitude, like they were some big deal, I just found that very strange. — Rob Zombie
- I like the desert for short periods of time, from inside a car, with the windows rolled up, and the doors locked. I prefer beach resorts with room service. — Anne Lamott
- I remember walking the dog one day, I saw a car full of teenage girls, and one of them rolled down the window and yelled, 'Marc Jacobs!' in a French accent. — Marc Jacobs
- A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me. — Edie Brickell