Rolling meanings in Urdu
Rolling meanings in Urdu is لوٹ Rolling in Urdu. More meanings of rolling, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Rolling.
- (noun) : propelling something on wheels
- (noun) : the act of robbing a helpless person
- (noun) : a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- (adjective satellite) : uttered with a trill
The first trip I remember taking was on the train from Virginia up to New York City, watching the summertime countryside rolling past the window. They used white linen tablecloths in the dining car in those days, and real silver. I love trains to this day. Maybe that was the beginning of my fixation with leisurely modes of travel.
More words from Urdu related to Rolling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rolling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غارت کرناچھین لیناپلٹناغارت گرلوٹ کھسوٹراہ زنیغبنالٹاناکاغذی سکہجلسہتاخت وتاراجعُمدگیالٹنالوٹ مار کرناڈاکاکھسوٹناڈاکوغبن کرنارَہزَنیمال غنیمتالٹاخرابیبگاڑناتا راجیرہزنغارت گری کرناقَزّاقیکرکرا کرناعکساُجاڑخراب کرناپلٹاڈکیتغارت گریقزاقیمکمل غارت گریپلٹے دینانوٹپنڈاراپائمالیبِگاڑناپلٹتاخت و تاراجڈکیتیتاراج کرناغلطاںلوٹپکنکلُوٹاِستَعمال کے قابِل نہ رہنا ...
Idioms with the word Rolling in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Rolling
What are the meanings of Rolling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rolling in Urdu is لوٹ - luut. To understand how would you translate the word Rolling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rolling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rolling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rolling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rolling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rolling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rolling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rolling?
Meaning of rolling is لوٹ - luut
Whats the definition of rolling?
Definition of the rolling are
- propelling something on wheels
- the act of robbing a helpless person
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- uttered with a trill
What is the synonym of rolling?
Synonym of word rolling are spoil, picnic, fleecing, reverse, luth, bank note, depredation, plunder, wallowing, ravage
What are the idioms with the word rolling?
Here are the idioms with the word rolling in them.
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
What are the idioms related to rolling?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rolling.
- He is not lost who comes at last
What are the quotes with word rolling?
Here are the quotes with the word rolling in them
- There are only three things that can kill a farmer: lightning, rolling over in a tractor, and old age. — Bill Bryson
- I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. — Barack Obama
- Because I'm a young black man driving a really nice, expensive car, I sometimes get harassed when I'm rolling through a ghetto neighbourhood. — Coolio
- The first trip I remember taking was on the train from Virginia up to New York City, watching the summertime countryside rolling past the window. They used white linen tablecloths in the dining car in those days, and real silver. I love trains to this day. Maybe that was the beginning of my fixation with leisurely modes of travel. — Billy Campbell