Romans meanings in Urdu
Romans meanings in Urdu is رومیوں Romans in Urdu. More meanings of romans, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Romans.
- (noun) : a New Testament book containing an exposition of the doctrines of Saint Paul; written in AD 58
Idioms with the word Romans in it
What are the meanings of Romans in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Romans in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Romans in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Romans or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Romans synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Romans. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Romans in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Romans in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Romans with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by romans?
Whats the definition of romans?
Definition of the romans are
- a New Testament book containing an exposition of the doctrines of Saint Paul; written in AD 58
What are the idioms with the word romans?
Here are the idioms with the word romans in them.
- Do in rome as the romans do
- When at rome do as the romans do
- While in rome do as the romans doi
What are the quotes with word romans?
Here are the quotes with the word romans in them
- The Romans were not inventors of the supporting arch, but its extended use in vaults and intersecting barrel shapes and domes is theirs. — Harry Seidler
- The ancient Romans built their greatest masterpieces of architecture, their amphitheaters, for wild beasts to fight in. — Voltaire
- If the Romans had been obliged to learn Latin, they would never have found time to conquer the world. — Heinrich Heine
- The old Romans all wished to have a king over them because they had not yet tasted the sweetness of freedom. — Titus Livius