Romanticize meanings in Urdu
Romanticize meanings in Urdu is رومانٹک کرنا Romanticize in Urdu. More meanings of romanticize, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Romanticize.
- (verb) : interpret romantically
- (verb) : act in a romantic way
- (verb) : make romantic in style
Americans, particularly after World War II, tended to romanticize war because in World War II our cause was the cause of humanity, and our soldiers brought home glory and victory, and thank God that they did. But it led us to romanticize it to some extent.
What are the meanings of Romanticize in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Romanticize in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Romanticize in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Romanticize or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Romanticize synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Romanticize. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Romanticize in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Romanticize in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Romanticize with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by romanticize?
Whats the definition of romanticize?
Definition of the romanticize are
- interpret romantically
- act in a romantic way
- make romantic in style
What are the quotes with word romanticize?
Here are the quotes with the word romanticize in them
- Americans, particularly after World War II, tended to romanticize war because in World War II our cause was the cause of humanity, and our soldiers brought home glory and victory, and thank God that they did. But it led us to romanticize it to some extent. — Neil Sheehan
- It was my duty to shoot the enemy, and I don't regret it. My regrets are for the people I couldn't save: Marines, soldiers, buddies. I'm not naive, and I don't romanticize war. The worst moments of my life have come as a SEAL. But I can stand before God with a clear conscience about doing my job. — Chris Kyle