Roof meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Roof.
- (noun) : an upper limit on what is allowed
- (noun) : a protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building
- (noun) : protective covering on top of a motor vehicle
- (verb) : provide a building with a roof; cover a building with a roof
- (noun) : the inner top surface of a covered area or hollow space
Once you come up with a premise, you have to work out how it all happened. It's a bit like coming up with a spectacular roof design first. Before you can get it up there, you need to build a solid foundation and supporting structure.
More words from Urdu related to Roof
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Roof meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Roof in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Roof in Urdu are چھت - chhat, عرش - arsh and چھانا - chhaana. To understand how would you translate the word Roof in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Roof or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Roof synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Roof. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Roof in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Roof in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Roof with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by roof?
Meanings of roof are چھت - chhat, عرش - arsh and چھانا - chhaana
Whats the definition of roof?
Definition of the roof are
- an upper limit on what is allowed
- a protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building
- protective covering on top of a motor vehicle
- provide a building with a roof; cover a building with a roof
- the inner top surface of a covered area or hollow space
What is the synonym of roof?
Synonym of word roof are ceiled, ceil, terce, rooftree, highest heaven, rooftop, heaven, roofer, canopy, thatch
What are the quotes with word roof?
Here are the quotes with the word roof in them
- When I jumped off a roof in Cannes in a bee costume, I looked ridiculous. But this is my business I have to humiliate myself. — Jerry Seinfeld
- Whenever I drive under a yellow light, I always kiss my finger and tap it on the roof of the car. — Jared Padalecki
- Once you come up with a premise, you have to work out how it all happened. It's a bit like coming up with a spectacular roof design first. Before you can get it up there, you need to build a solid foundation and supporting structure. — Linwood Barclay
- But I don't begrudge anybody, because I know how hard it is to have that dream and to make it happen, whether or not it's just to put a roof over your head and food on the table. — Carol Burnett