Room meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Room.
- (noun) : an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling
- (noun) : the people who are present in a room
- (noun) : space for movement
- (noun) : opportunity for
- (verb) : live and take one's meals at or in
Our world is so glutted with useless information, images, useless images, sounds, all this sort of thing. It's a cacophony, it's like a madness I think that's been happening in the past twenty-five years. And I think anything that can help a person sit in a room alone and not worry about it is good.
More words related to the meanings of Room
More words from Urdu related to Room
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Room meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Room
What are the meanings of Room in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Room in Urdu are کمرہ - kamrah, جگہ - jagah, خانہ - khaanah, سمائ - samaa i, گنجائش - gunjaa ish and کھپت - khapat. To understand how would you translate the word Room in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Room or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Room synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Room. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Room in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Room in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Room with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by room?
Meanings of room are کمرہ - kamrah, جگہ - jagah, خانہ - khaanah, سمائ - samaa i, گنجائش - gunjaa ish and کھپت - khapat
Whats the definition of room?
Definition of the room are
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling
- the people who are present in a room
- space for movement
- opportunity for
- live and take one's meals at or in
What is the synonym of room?
Synonym of word room are accommodation, place, columns, section, noun, capsule, receptacle, locus, space, inextricableness
What are the idioms with the word room?
Here are the idioms with the word room in them.
- A man's gift makes room for him
What are the idioms related to room?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word room.
- Room riden
- Run it fine
- Every couple is not a pair
- House of ill fame
- House ofill fame
What are the quotes with word room?
Here are the quotes with the word room in them
- Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowed room with boring people than I feel on my own. — Henry Rollins
- All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone. — Blaise Pascal
- Our world is so glutted with useless information, images, useless images, sounds, all this sort of thing. It's a cacophony, it's like a madness I think that's been happening in the past twenty-five years. And I think anything that can help a person sit in a room alone and not worry about it is good. — Martin Scorsese
- I'm very shy really. I spend a lot of time in my room alone reading or writing or watching television. — Johnny Cash