Roots meanings in Urdu
Roots meanings in Urdu is جڑیں Roots in Urdu. More meanings of roots, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Roots.
- (noun) : the condition of belonging to a particular place or group by virtue of social or ethnic or cultural lineage
There's one Baldessari work I genuinely love and would like to own, maybe because of my Midwestern roots and love of driving alone. 'The backs of all the trucks passed while driving from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara, California, Sunday, 20 January 1963' consists of a grid of 32 small color photographs depicting just what the title says.
More words from Urdu related to Roots
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Roots meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Roots
What are the meanings of Roots in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Roots in Urdu is جڑیں - Jarrhen. To understand how would you translate the word Roots in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Roots or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Roots synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Roots. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Roots in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Roots in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Roots with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by roots?
Meaning of roots is جڑیں - Jarrhen
Whats the definition of roots?
Definition of the roots are
- the condition of belonging to a particular place or group by virtue of social or ethnic or cultural lineage
What is the synonym of roots?
Synonym of word roots are rootlets, rootings, rootages, rootles, rooters
What are the idioms related to roots?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word roots.
- Straight trees have crooked roots
What are the quotes with word roots?
Here are the quotes with the word roots in them
- There's one Baldessari work I genuinely love and would like to own, maybe because of my Midwestern roots and love of driving alone. 'The backs of all the trucks passed while driving from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara, California, Sunday, 20 January 1963' consists of a grid of 32 small color photographs depicting just what the title says. — Jerry Saltz
- If art is to nourish the roots of our culture, society must set the artist free to follow his vision wherever it takes him. — John F.Kennedy
- Liturgy is like a strong tree whose beauty is derived from the continuous renewal of its leaves, but whose strength comes from the old trunk, with solid roots in the ground. — Pope Paul VI
- What we call wisdom is the result of all the wisdom of past ages. Our best institutions are like young trees growing upon the roots of the old trunks that have crumbled away. — Henry Ward Beecher