Rope meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Rope.
- (noun) : street names for flunitrazepan
- (verb) : fasten with a rope
- (noun) : a strong line
- (verb) : catch with a lasso
- مُڑے ہُوئے ريشوں يا کِسی اور شے کا
My dad has been married to his wife for 15 years and wherever he goes there better be a seat for her. I like real couples that tell you how to get through on Wednesdays when you're just at the end of your rope - the ones who really know how to make it through. We have to stop looking at Hollywood couples because you're going to get disappointed.
More words from Urdu related to Rope
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rope meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈوراباندھنابٹی رسیگھسیٹناسلاخلڑبل دینانکیلتاربندھنابخششقلابرسینشان یا جھری ڈالناکنڈلرشتہروکخطگرہبھیککھینچاوٴبندقطار میں لگاناسُوتکھینچناستلیجکڑ دیناتار مہیہ کرنالنگربندھنتہہ لگاناریسماںزور لگا کر پیچھے کھینچناقطارڈوریتسمہسہاگہدوریکسنارسی بٹنازنبورجہاز کے کام کا رسالکیرپیچ دینارسنڈورگانٹھصدقہچمٹےبندہ ...
Idioms with the word Rope in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rope
What are the meanings of Rope in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rope in Urdu are لنگر - langar, رسی - rassi, رَسّی and رسن - rasan. To understand how would you translate the word Rope in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rope or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rope synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rope. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rope in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rope in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rope with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rope?
Meanings of rope are لنگر - langar, رسی - rassi, رَسّی and رسن - rasan
Whats the definition of rope?
Definition of the rope are
- street names for flunitrazepan
- fasten with a rope
- a strong line
- catch with a lasso
- مُڑے ہُوئے ريشوں يا کِسی اور شے کا
What is the synonym of rope?
Synonym of word rope are anchor, ligature, alms, sinker, twine, towing, halter, ropy, achor, lungoor
What are the idioms with the word rope?
Here are the idioms with the word rope in them.
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
- A rope of sand
- A thread will tie an honest man better than a rope a rogue
- You are weaving a rope out of sand
What are the idioms related to rope?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rope.
- Virtue serves as an anchor
- He that hath been bitten by a serpent is afraid of a rope
- Little strokes fell great oaks
- Reduced to poverty he still affects the pomp
- Wolves lose their teeth but not their nature
What are the quotes with word rope?
Here are the quotes with the word rope in them
- My dad has been married to his wife for 15 years and wherever he goes there better be a seat for her. I like real couples that tell you how to get through on Wednesdays when you're just at the end of your rope - the ones who really know how to make it through. We have to stop looking at Hollywood couples because you're going to get disappointed. — Sherri Shepherd
- Words today are like the shells and rope of seaweed which a child brings home glistening from the beach and which in an hour have lost their luster. — Cyril Connolly
- Support by United States rulers is rather in the nature of the support that the rope gives to a hanged man. — Nikita Khrushchev
- Ah, the power of two. There's nothing quite like it. Especially when it comes to paying utility bills, parenting, cooking elaborate meals, purchasing a grown-up bed, jumping rope and lifting heavy machinery. The world favours pairs. Who wants to waste the wood building an ark for singletons? — Sloane Crosley