Ropy meanings in Urdu
Ropy meanings in Urdu is رسی Ropy in Urdu. More meanings of ropy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ropy.
- (adjective satellite) : forming viscous or glutinous threads
- (adjective satellite) : (British informal) very poor in quality
- (adjective) : of or resembling rope (or ropes) in being long and strong
More words from Urdu related to Ropy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ropy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ropy
What are the meanings of Ropy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ropy in Urdu is رسی - rassi. To understand how would you translate the word Ropy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ropy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ropy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ropy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ropy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ropy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ropy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ropy?
Meaning of ropy is رسی - rassi
Whats the definition of ropy?
Definition of the ropy are
- forming viscous or glutinous threads
- (British informal) very poor in quality
- of or resembling rope (or ropes) in being long and strong
What is the synonym of ropy?
Synonym of word ropy are tie, string, towing, ligature, halter, rophy, cable, tow, line, rope
What are the idioms related to ropy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ropy.
- He that hath been bitten by a serpent is afraid of a rope
- Little strokes fell great oaks
- Reduced to poverty he still affects the pomp
- Wolves lose their teeth but not their nature
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear