Rose meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Rose.
- (noun) : a dusty pink color
- (noun) : pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
- (noun) : any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses
- (adjective satellite) : of something having a dusty purplish pink color
A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind.
More words related to the meanings of Rose
More words from Urdu related to Rose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گیتیآلہٴ ثقیلگلابروزمرہ کادابناتماشے بازکاندوہر دنزمین کے سپرد کرناپھول آناپتلیدن دن کاپرتھویمستیپانکچرکہدِنارتھپھول کھلناکیچڑہر روز کاجہانخطہِ خُشکیآلہکیچڑ اچھالناچکنی مٹییومتماشے کاگدلا کرناروزانہمرتو لوکدھرتیپرزہمٹی سے تھوپنامٹیدفن کرناخوش گپکیچڑ میں بھر دیناروززیر زمین کرناپھولمشینروزینہخاکدل لگی بازآندوداغہرروززمین دوز کرناپھُول ...
Idioms with the word Rose in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rose
What are the meanings of Rose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rose in Urdu are گلاب - gulaab, گل - gil and روز - roz. To understand how would you translate the word Rose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rose?
Meanings of rose are گلاب - gulaab, گل - gil and روز - roz
Whats the definition of rose?
Definition of the rose are
- a dusty pink color
- pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
- any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses
- of something having a dusty purplish pink color
What is the synonym of rose?
Synonym of word rose are roes, rosery, gyle, rosins, rosied, roseries, gulls, rosining, roed, roser
What are the idioms with the word rose?
Here are the idioms with the word rose in them.
- Never a rose without a thorn
- There is no rose without a thorn
- To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose water into the sea
What are the idioms related to rose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rose.
- A constant guest is never welcome
- A wonder lasts but nine days
- Alike every day makes a clout on sunday
- Christmas comes but once a year
- Constant dropping wears away the stone
What are the quotes with word rose?
Here are the quotes with the word rose in them
- 'Tis the last rose of summer Left blooming alone All her lovely companions Are faded and gone. — Thomas More
- I studied voice for about two years with an amazing coach, and I never rose above the level of mediocre. — Danny Strong
- A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind. — Clive Bell
- I was fortunate to play for Pete Rose and have teammates like Ken Griffey Sr., Tony Perez and Dave Concepcion. I grew up in the game with a mature attitude. I've always known it was better to be seen and not heard. — Eric Davis