Rotten meanings in Urdu
Rotten meanings in Urdu are پھس پھسا, گَلا سَڑا, رَدّی, تَعفُن زَدَہ, ازکارِ رَفتَہ, بوسيدَہ, نِکَمّا, سڑا ہوا, نکما, خراب Rotten in Urdu. More meanings of rotten, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Rotten.
- (adjective satellite) : very bad
- (adjective satellite) : damaged by decay; hence unsound and useless
- (adjective satellite) : having decayed or disintegrated; usually implies foulness
I wanted to be a great white hunter, a prospector for gold, or a slave trader. But then, when I was eight, my parents sent me to a boarding school in South Africa. It was the equivalent of a British public school with cold showers, beatings and rotten food. But what it also had was a library full of books.
More words related to the meanings of Rotten
More words from Urdu related to Rotten
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rotten meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ویرانکچھ بھی نہیںظالمبدبودارکچھ نہیںبگاڑناکجمصیبت کا ماراناشدنیبے خانماںنکماخاکسارمریضپارچہفاسَقپلیدگھناؤنامُہمِلبداندیشگندہپھس پھسابد خوبگڑاگندالرزاننِکَمّالاحاصلرشوت دینامسکینسزا یافتہ قیدیناسازگارچھنالبری طرح سےبے تکامُتعفَّنکھُرچَنکمینہمن موجیاوباشاکارتناتواںبراالگشیطانیسبکہیچفاسدبے زرترچھادرد ...
Idioms with the word Rotten in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rotten
What are the meanings of Rotten in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rotten in Urdu are پھس پھسا - phus phusa, خراب - kharaab, نکما - nikamma, رَدّی - Riddi, نِکَمّا and سڑا ہوا - sara hu a. To understand how would you translate the word Rotten in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rotten or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rotten synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rotten. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rotten in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rotten in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rotten with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rotten?
Meanings of rotten are پھس پھسا - phus phusa, خراب - kharaab, نکما - nikamma, رَدّی - Riddi, نِکَمّا and سڑا ہوا - sara hu a
Whats the definition of rotten?
Definition of the rotten are
- very bad
- damaged by decay; hence unsound and useless
- having decayed or disintegrated; usually implies foulness
What is the synonym of rotten?
Synonym of word rotten are sleazy, contaminated, disserviceable, wicked, worthless, malleates, slack, ramshackle, periled, unclean
What are the idioms with the word rotten?
Here are the idioms with the word rotten in them.
- A rotten sheep infects the whole flock
- The rotten apple injures its neighbours
What are the idioms related to rotten?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rotten.
- Roly poly
- A fly in the ointment
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
What are the quotes with word rotten?
Here are the quotes with the word rotten in them
- It's a good thing that beauty is only skin deep, or I'd be rotten to the core. — Phyllis Diller
- I have been, and will go on, fighting that damnable, dirty, rotten business with all the power at my command. — Billy Sunday
- I wanted to be a great white hunter, a prospector for gold, or a slave trader. But then, when I was eight, my parents sent me to a boarding school in South Africa. It was the equivalent of a British public school with cold showers, beatings and rotten food. But what it also had was a library full of books. — Wilbur Smith
- 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' is a good one because it not only turned out, I think, to be a really funny movie but it was also a delight to shoot. We were in the South of France, working with Glenne Headly and Michael Caine and Frank Oz the director - who were just fun. — Steve Martin