Rotting meanings in Urdu
Rotting meanings in Urdu is سڑنا Rotting in Urdu. More meanings of rotting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Rotting.
- (noun) : (biology) the process of decay caused by bacterial or fungal action
My idea of an amusement park story is getting adventurers to go tour environmental disaster areas. After all, if the entire Great Barrier Reef gets killed, which seems like an extremely lively possibility, what are you going to do with all that rotting limestone?
More words from Urdu related to Rotting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rotting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Rotting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rotting in Urdu is سڑنا - sarna. To understand how would you translate the word Rotting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rotting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rotting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rotting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rotting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rotting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rotting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rotting?
Meaning of rotting is سڑنا - sarna
Whats the definition of rotting?
Definition of the rotting are
- (biology) the process of decay caused by bacterial or fungal action
What is the synonym of rotting?
Synonym of word rotting are rotgrasses, mould, rotche, rotundness, roting, rot, rotgrass, ferment, rotch, rotunding
What are the quotes with word rotting?
Here are the quotes with the word rotting in them
- From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. — Edvard Munch
- My idea of an amusement park story is getting adventurers to go tour environmental disaster areas. After all, if the entire Great Barrier Reef gets killed, which seems like an extremely lively possibility, what are you going to do with all that rotting limestone? — Bruce Sterling
- If I'd written all the truth I knew for the past ten years, about 600 people - including me - would be rotting in prison cells from Rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism. — Hunter S. Thompson