Roughly meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Roughly.
- (adverb) : (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- (adverb) : with rough motion as over a rough surface
- (adverb) : with roughness or violence ( rough' is an informal variant for roughly')
We worry about the seemingly ever-increasing number of natural catastrophes. Yet this is mainly a consequence of CNN - we see many more, but the number is roughly constant, and we manage to deal much better with them over time. Globally, the death rate from catastrophes has dropped about fifty-fold over the past century.
More words from Urdu related to Roughly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Roughly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Roughly
What are the meanings of Roughly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Roughly in Urdu are اندازاً - andaazan and تقریباً - taqriiban. To understand how would you translate the word Roughly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Roughly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Roughly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Roughly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Roughly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Roughly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Roughly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by roughly?
Meanings of roughly are اندازاً - andaazan and تقریباً - taqriiban
Whats the definition of roughly?
Definition of the roughly are
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- with rough motion as over a rough surface
- with roughness or violence ( rough' is an informal variant for roughly')
What is the synonym of roughly?
Synonym of word roughly are approximately, about, well nigh, thereabout, round, proximate, nearly, almost, semi
What are the idioms related to roughly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word roughly.
- More or less
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
What are the quotes with word roughly?
Here are the quotes with the word roughly in them
- We worry about the seemingly ever-increasing number of natural catastrophes. Yet this is mainly a consequence of CNN - we see many more, but the number is roughly constant, and we manage to deal much better with them over time. Globally, the death rate from catastrophes has dropped about fifty-fold over the past century. — Bjorn Lomborg
- Human education is concerned with certain changes in the intellects, characters and behavior of men, its problems being roughly included under these four topics: Aims, materials, means and methods. — Edward Thorndike
- If we gave up eating beef we would have roughly 20 to 30 times more land for food than we have now. — James Lovelock
- I do think that, at one time, being an actress was the equivalent almost of being a prostitute. It garnered roughly the same respect. That's changed a lot, thank goodness. — Michelle Pfeiffer