Ruby meanings in Urdu
Ruby meanings in Urdu is یاقوت Ruby in Urdu. More meanings of ruby, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ruby.
- (noun) : a deep and vivid red color
- (noun) : a transparent piece of ruby that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- (adjective satellite) : of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- (noun) : a transparent deep red variety of corundum; used as a gemstone and in lasers
More words from Urdu related to Ruby
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ruby meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Ruby in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ruby in Urdu is یاقوت - yaaquut. To understand how would you translate the word Ruby in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ruby or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ruby synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ruby. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ruby in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ruby in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ruby with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ruby?
Meaning of ruby is یاقوت - yaaquut
Whats the definition of ruby?
Definition of the ruby are
- a deep and vivid red color
- a transparent piece of ruby that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- a transparent deep red variety of corundum; used as a gemstone and in lasers
What is the synonym of ruby?
Synonym of word ruby are garnet, yakut
What are the quotes with word ruby?
Here is the quote with the word ruby in them
- Actually, I didn't make the claim that Ruby follows the principle of least surprise. Someone felt the design of Ruby follows that philosophy, so they started saying that. I didn't bring that up, actually. — Yukihiro Matsumoto