Rudimentary meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Rudimentary.
- (adjective satellite) : being or involving basic facts or principles
- (adjective satellite) : being in the earliest stages of development
- (adjective satellite) : not fully developed in mature animals
The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make its home for life. For this task, it has a rudimentary nervous system. When it finds its spot and takes root, it doesn't need its brain anymore so it eats it!
More words related to the meanings of Rudimentary
More words from Urdu related to Rudimentary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rudimentary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھوراجلدیذاتیپچھلاداغ بیلعنفوانزیریںجلدپہلاآخری نقطہاپورنفوریمرکزیخالصعنصریقدیمبُنيادیوقت کی کسی تقسیم کے دورانغیر مشتق لفظ یا حرفآغازوجود میں اتا ہواناقصسدوسیمر کزیحتماًحمل گرانے کی دواجدیآئین سازاصلیدھاتوشروعشروع کاقبل از وقتبھنسارےنواتیبہت دور کاگربھ پات اوکھدقانون سازبنیادقطعیسرشباباساسیبھلکےمقدمآخری نتیجہکچاپہلےجڑآخری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rudimentary
What are the meanings of Rudimentary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rudimentary in Urdu are بُنيادی - Buniyaadi, بنیادی - bunyaadi and ابتدائ - ibtidaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Rudimentary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rudimentary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rudimentary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rudimentary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rudimentary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rudimentary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rudimentary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rudimentary?
Meanings of rudimentary are بُنيادی - Buniyaadi, بنیادی - bunyaadi and ابتدائ - ibtidaa i
Whats the definition of rudimentary?
Definition of the rudimentary are
- being or involving basic facts or principles
- being in the earliest stages of development
- not fully developed in mature animals
What is the synonym of rudimentary?
Synonym of word rudimentary are basic, ramentaceous, rudimental, underlies, prot, radicular, primordial, corers, primitive, coreferential
What are the idioms related to rudimentary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rudimentary.
- Radical error
- Radical idea
What are the quotes with word rudimentary?
Here are the quotes with the word rudimentary in them
- The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make its home for life. For this task, it has a rudimentary nervous system. When it finds its spot and takes root, it doesn't need its brain anymore so it eats it! — Daniel Dennett
- I guess by taking lessons early on, and really trying to play all the rudimentary stuff, and try to have it sound as good as my teacher. It took a lot of practice, which I enjoyed, and still do. — Matt Cameron