Rue meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Rue.
- (noun) : (French) a street or road in France
- (noun) : leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- (noun) : sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- (verb) : feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
- (noun) : European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves; an irritant similar to poison ivy
More words related to the meanings of Rue
More words from Urdu related to Rue
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rue meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غمبجاناشیونخوش کرناپشیمانیابلنامکاپریشانیفریادشکست دیناافسوس صد افسوسموگراچھیتنادکھتیز تیز مارناآہ وزاریگھنگوش مالی کرناہٹاناالمقلقسروکار یا غرض رکھناطنبورہکراہناکداناجھٹکے سے جوتے کی سلائ کرناچِیخنالپکناٹھیسکھٹ کھٹاناخصوصاً مسلسل بجناہزیمت کرناضرب لگاناپچھتاواہرکارہحزینچورا کرناخبر لیناسمبندھہڑتال کرناستاناگدگداناآوازجوش کھاناکھٹکھٹاناکلکاریہارافزدوکوب کرناپنکھ پھڑ پھڑانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rue
What are the meanings of Rue in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rue in Urdu are رونا - ruuna, پیٹنا - piitna, غم - gham, افسوس - afsos, ہاتھ ملنا - haath malna and افسوس کرنا - afsos karna. To understand how would you translate the word Rue in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rue or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rue synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rue. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rue in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rue in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rue with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rue?
Meanings of rue are رونا - ruuna, پیٹنا - piitna, غم - gham, افسوس - afsos, ہاتھ ملنا - haath malna and افسوس کرنا - afsos karna
Whats the definition of rue?
Definition of the rue are
- (French) a street or road in France
- leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
- European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves; an irritant similar to poison ivy
What is the synonym of rue?
Synonym of word rue are bewailment, batter, griefs, wallop, woefulness, yawing, bash, grieces, trounce, regretful
What are the idioms related to rue?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rue.
- Lay into
- A slothful man never has time
- Cry one's eyes out
- Pipe one eye
- Pipe one's eye