Ruination meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ruination.
- (noun) : an event that results in destruction
- (noun) : an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- (noun) : failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- (noun) : destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
The nature of catastrophe is, after all, reasonably unvarying in the way it ruins, destroys, wounds and devastates. But if something can be learned from the event - not least something as profound as the theory of plate tectonics - then it somehow puts the ruination into a much more positive light.
More words related to the meanings of Ruination
More words from Urdu related to Ruination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ruination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بربادیپائمالتوڑنابوسیدگیپھس پھساہٹروگتباہ کرناردیپامال کرناچوکویران بنانارد کرناسستیاجاڑناضیاعانہدامویران کرنابرتھا کرناریختاثرکسلاتلافخرچ کرناکھسناخطاغارت گریبے فائدہ کرناکم زوریبَربادیتضییعبیجا صرفناس یا ویران کرناکاٹناتاخت و تاراجڈبونابے زاریماندگیگھٹناخرابیلٹنابھولنیستیپنیبے حالیپامالیپھینکناکم ہونابیخ کنیاللے تللےشکست دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ruination
What are the meanings of Ruination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ruination in Urdu are بربادی - bar baadi and خستگی - khastahgi. To understand how would you translate the word Ruination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ruination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ruination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ruination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ruination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ruination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ruination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ruination?
Meanings of ruination are بربادی - bar baadi and خستگی - khastahgi
Whats the definition of ruination?
Definition of the ruination are
- an event that results in destruction
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
What is the synonym of ruination?
Synonym of word ruination are annihilation, wasteness, weariness, waste, wastages, tiredness, wastage, ruinings, sickness, foil
What are the idioms related to ruination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ruination.
- Pigs and whistles
- Religion without piety path done more mischief in the world than all other things put together
- Who weds ere be wisehall die ere he thrive
What are the quotes with word ruination?
Here is the quote with the word ruination in them
- The nature of catastrophe is, after all, reasonably unvarying in the way it ruins, destroys, wounds and devastates. But if something can be learned from the event - not least something as profound as the theory of plate tectonics - then it somehow puts the ruination into a much more positive light. — Simon Winchester