Ruined meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ruined.
- (adjective satellite) : brought to ruin
- (adjective satellite) : destroyed physically or morally
- (adjective satellite) : doomed to extinction
As a young man you don't notice at all that you were, after all, badly affected. For years afterwards, at least ten years, I kept getting these dreams, in which I had to crawl through ruined houses, along passages I could hardly get through.
More words related to the meanings of Ruined
More words from Urdu related to Ruined
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ruined meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شامت زدہبےحقیقتبدکارجذباتیسڑا ہواناستوجہ کرنابَدمظلومفرسودہقباحتنجسفاسقکھونٹاسانس پھولناسوناجائیداد کو برباد کرناہیچانہدامظالمبہ دقتغصہسر کشلچیخستہ حالفرو مایہبپھرناکم ہوناسنا ہوابربادخوارچھین لینابدی سےفحشسیاہ کارپھٹکرخرچ کرنابَد قِماشوں کی طرَحتباہیبیکاررشوت خورغیر شائستہبلاوحشت ناکمشتعلدھندتتر بترپستمصیبت زدہخراب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ruined
What are the meanings of Ruined in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ruined in Urdu are برباد - bar baad, خراب - kharaab, بگڑنا - bigarna, پامال - paa maal, ویران - wiiraan, اجاڑ - ujaar, تباہ - tabaah, ابتر - abtar and مسمار - mismaar. To understand how would you translate the word Ruined in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ruined or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ruined synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ruined. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ruined in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ruined in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ruined with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ruined?
Meanings of ruined are برباد - bar baad, خراب - kharaab, بگڑنا - bigarna, پامال - paa maal, ویران - wiiraan, اجاڑ - ujaar, تباہ - tabaah, ابتر - abtar and مسمار - mismaar
Whats the definition of ruined?
Definition of the ruined are
- brought to ruin
- destroyed physically or morally
- doomed to extinction
What is the synonym of ruined?
Synonym of word ruined are wassailed, corrupt, huff, screwed, cliche, kaput, desolated, devastated, lonely, wry
What are the idioms related to ruined?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ruined.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Pluck down
- The corruption of the best is the worst of corruptions
- The visits of many physicians have killed me
- Eat out of house and home
What are the quotes with word ruined?
Here are the quotes with the word ruined in them
- It's amazing how coke encompasses everything in your life. Addicts cannot confront life because they only think of their next hit. I ruined life for my parents, my sister and all my friends. — Kirstie Alley
- I think it's an amazing quality to be able to roll with the punches and not be totally ruined as a person because life's been rough for you. That's a really admirable way to go through your life. — Anna Paquin
- As a young man you don't notice at all that you were, after all, badly affected. For years afterwards, at least ten years, I kept getting these dreams, in which I had to crawl through ruined houses, along passages I could hardly get through. — Otto Dix
- But how odd that in this heathen nation of empty pews, where churches' bare, ruined choirs are converted into luxury loft living, a Labour government - yes, a Labour government - is deliberately creating a huge expansion of faith schools. — Polly Toynbee