Ruled meanings in Urdu
Ruled meanings in Urdu is حکومت کی Ruled in Urdu. More meanings of ruled, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Ruled.
- (adjective satellite) : subject to a ruling authority
Much good art got made while money ruled I like a lot of it, and hardship and poverty aren't virtues. The good news is that, since almost no one will be selling art, artists - especially emerging ones - won't have to think about turning out a consistent style or creating a brand. They'll be able to experiment as much as they want.
More words from Urdu related to Ruled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ruled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Ruled in it
What are the meanings of Ruled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ruled in Urdu is حکومت کی. To understand how would you translate the word Ruled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ruled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ruled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ruled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ruled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ruled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ruled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ruled?
Meaning of ruled is حکومت کی
Whats the definition of ruled?
Definition of the ruled are
- subject to a ruling authority
What is the synonym of ruled?
Synonym of word ruled are governed
What are the idioms with the word ruled?
Here are the idioms with the word ruled in them.
- Better to rule than to be ruled by the rout
What are the quotes with word ruled?
Here are the quotes with the word ruled in them
- Much good art got made while money ruled I like a lot of it, and hardship and poverty aren't virtues. The good news is that, since almost no one will be selling art, artists - especially emerging ones - won't have to think about turning out a consistent style or creating a brand. They'll be able to experiment as much as they want. — Jerry Saltz
- In an era ruled by materialism and unstable geopolitics, art must be restored to the center of public education. — Camille Paglia
- All I know is that I've ruled out wearing fairy wings. When I was nine I wanted to get married in fairy wings, and now I realize that's not cool anymore. — Isla Fisher
- I might be writing what people expect me to write, writing from that place where I might be ruled by economic considerations. To overcome that, I started working with my dreams, because I'm not so censored when I use dream material. — Kathy Acker