Ruler meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ruler.
- (noun) : a person who rules or commands
- (noun) : measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
More words related to the meanings of Ruler
More words from Urdu related to Ruler
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ruler meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تسخیر کرنارکھوالیحاکمسلطانحکمرانمحافظمؤدبپرکھناثالثمجسٹریٹساتھیمیرندیمزیرحکمپشتاشرافمال خاوندعادلمہی پتاہمیاررائےداروغہسپر بردارفرماں روافرمان بردارامینحضُورنیائے کرناثالَثی کَرنے والامامورشکست دیناسپہ سالارسرکارمحسنذی رتبہسوامیمفتیپَنچراؤصاحبہم نشینلالاناش پاتی کی ایک قسمحضورمالک ومختارجلدحامیوکیلبادشاہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ruler
|To be not all roses||مکمل مزے والی یا بھر پور|
|White elephant||فائدہ سے زیادہ نقصان پہنچانے والی چیز|
What are the meanings of Ruler in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ruler in Urdu are پادشاہ - paad shaah, والی - waali, صاحب - saahab, حاکم - haakim, حاکَم - Haakam and حکمران - hukm raan. To understand how would you translate the word Ruler in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ruler or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ruler synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ruler. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ruler in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ruler in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ruler with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ruler?
Meanings of ruler are پادشاہ - paad shaah, والی - waali, صاحب - saahab, حاکم - haakim, حاکَم - Haakam and حکمران - hukm raan
Whats the definition of ruler?
Definition of the ruler are
- a person who rules or commands
- measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
What is the synonym of ruler?
Synonym of word ruler are padishahs, patron, companion, padishah, guardian, chief, sovereign, governor, proprietor, monarch
What are the idioms related to ruler?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ruler.
- Powers that be
- Envy seeks the highest thing
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
- He that is master must serve
- New lords make new laws
What are the quotes with word ruler?
Here are the quotes with the word ruler in them
- A wise ruler ought never to keep faith when by doing so it would be against his interests. — Niccolo Machiavelli
- Freedom is not won by merely overthrowing a tyrannical ruler or an oppressive regime. That is usually only the prelude to a new tyranny, a new oppression. — Jonathan Sacks
- He who is to be a good ruler must have first been ruled. — Aristotle
- The enlightened ruler is heedful, and the good general full of caution. — Sun Tzu