Rumba meanings in Urdu
Rumba meanings in Urdu is رومبا Rumba in Urdu. More meanings of rumba, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Rumba.
- (noun) : a ballroom dance based on the Cuban folk dance
- (noun) : syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba
- (verb) : dance the rhumba
- (noun) : a folk dance in duple time that originated in Cuba with Spanish and African elements; features complex footwork and violent movement
What are the meanings of Rumba in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rumba in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Rumba in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rumba or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rumba synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rumba. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rumba in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rumba in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rumba with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rumba?
Whats the definition of rumba?
Definition of the rumba are
- a ballroom dance based on the Cuban folk dance
- syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba
- dance the rhumba
- a folk dance in duple time that originated in Cuba with Spanish and African elements; features complex footwork and violent movement