Rumor meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Rumor.
- (verb) : tell or spread rumors
- (noun) : gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth
It's interesting to see what people are saying about me. I like keep up with the latest rumors! A while back there was a rumor that I was going to do a film with Demi Moore about the takeover of Commodore computers!
A rumor that followed me forever was that my family was in the mafia. For years I had to live with it. They'd call me the mafia princess, so I rolled with it for the rest of high school. People even joke about it today.
More words from Urdu related to Rumor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rumor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Rumor
What are the meanings of Rumor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rumor in Urdu are افواہ - afwaah and گَپ شَپ. To understand how would you translate the word Rumor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rumor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rumor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rumor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rumor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rumor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rumor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rumor?
Meanings of rumor are افواہ - afwaah and گَپ شَپ
Whats the definition of rumor?
Definition of the rumor are
- tell or spread rumors
- gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth
What is the synonym of rumor?
Synonym of word rumor are rumorer, rumored, rumoured, rumness, rumminess, rumina, rummer, rumour, rummage, report
What are the idioms related to rumor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rumor.
- Evil is soon believed
- On dit
- Rumour is a liar
- Rumour is a lying jade
- Rumour is great traveller
What are the quotes with word rumor?
Here are the quotes with the word rumor in them
- It's interesting to see what people are saying about me. I like keep up with the latest rumors! A while back there was a rumor that I was going to do a film with Demi Moore about the takeover of Commodore computers! — Warwick Davis
- Death is a distant rumor to the young. — Andy Rooney
- A rumor that followed me forever was that my family was in the mafia. For years I had to live with it. They'd call me the mafia princess, so I rolled with it for the rest of high school. People even joke about it today. — Giuliana Rancic
- The standard rumor at the time was that Rumsfeld, as chief of staff, had persuaded President Ford to appoint George H.W. Bush as director of Central Intelligence, assuming that that got rid of a potential competitor for the presidency. — Bobby Ray Inman