Run down meanings in Urdu
Run down Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Run down.
- (verb) : examine hastily
- (verb) : deplete
- (verb) : trace
- (verb) : use up all one's strength and energy and stop working
- (adjective satellite) : worn and broken down by hard use
- (verb) : pursue until captured
- (verb) : move downward
- (verb) : injure or kill by knocking (someone or something) down and passing over the body, as with a vehicle
What I enjoy doing more than anything is, I have my little antique car collection, and when the weather is pretty I like to get out one of my old cars. I have a little route I run down in the country, down Nachez Trace Parkway. The loop down through there is just really relaxing, not much traffic.
More words from Urdu related to Run down
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Run down meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Run down in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Run down in Urdu is لتے لینا - lattey leyna. To understand how would you translate the word Run down in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Run down or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Run down synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Run down. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Run down in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Run down in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Run down with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by run down?
Meaning of run down is لتے لینا - lattey leyna
Whats the definition of run down?
Definition of the run down are
- examine hastily
- use up all one's strength and energy and stop working
- worn and broken down by hard use
- pursue until captured
- move downward
- injure or kill by knocking (someone or something) down and passing over the body, as with a vehicle
What is the synonym of run down?
Synonym of word run down are take to task, scold, put to shame, clapper claw
What are the quotes with word run down?
Here are the quotes with the word run down in them
- The wonderful thing about age is that your knees don't work as well, you can't run down steps quite as easily and obviously you can't lift heavy weights. But your mind doesn't feel any different. — Roger Moore
- If Martin Scorsese calls, I am available. And then there the ones, well, you can just run down the list - any of those Oscar-nominated films, they have amazing directors across the board. — Timothy Olyphant
- What I enjoy doing more than anything is, I have my little antique car collection, and when the weather is pretty I like to get out one of my old cars. I have a little route I run down in the country, down Nachez Trace Parkway. The loop down through there is just really relaxing, not much traffic. — Alan Jackson
- If you want to be a rock star or just be famous, then run down the street naked, you'll make the news or something. But if you want music to be your livelihood, then play, play, play and play! And eventually you'll get to where you want to be. — Eddie Van Halen