Run on meanings in Urdu
Run on meanings in Urdu is بھاگو Run on in Urdu. More meanings of run on, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Run on Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Run on.
- (verb) : continue uninterrupted
- (verb) : talk or narrate at length
- (adjective) : (verse) without a rhetorical pause between lines
President Obama clearly cannot run on his record. All he's offering is more of the same. That's not good. Look at the economy. It's stagnating. And so, what they're now going to try and do is bring this campaign down to little things, distractions, distortions, smear, fear, anger, frustration.
Democrats are going to proudly run on the fact that we turned the economy around. It was our policies under President Obama's leadership through the Recovery Act, through investing in the automobile industry.
More words from Urdu related to Run on
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Run on meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Run on
What are the meanings of Run on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Run on in Urdu is بھاگو - Bhago. To understand how would you translate the word Run on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Run on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Run on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Run on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Run on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Run on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Run on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by run on?
Meaning of run on is بھاگو - Bhago
Whats the definition of run on?
Definition of the run on are
- continue uninterrupted
- talk or narrate at length
- (verse) without a rhetorical pause between lines
What is the synonym of run on?
Synonym of word run on are run up, runup
What are the idioms related to run on?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word run on.
- Neither to seek nor to despise honour
What are the quotes with word run on?
Here are the quotes with the word run on in them
- President Obama clearly cannot run on his record. All he's offering is more of the same. That's not good. Look at the economy. It's stagnating. And so, what they're now going to try and do is bring this campaign down to little things, distractions, distortions, smear, fear, anger, frustration. — Paul Ryan
- I'm not cool with ACORN or the working families' party, or people that vote like democrats and run on Republican lines. — Doug Hoffman
- Democrats are going to proudly run on the fact that we turned the economy around. It was our policies under President Obama's leadership through the Recovery Act, through investing in the automobile industry. — Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- If Ralph Nader runs, President Bush is going to be re-elected, and if Ralph Nader doesn't run, President Bush is going to be re-elected. We're going to run on the president's strong and principled leadership and his positive agenda for a second term. — Ed Gillespie