Runway meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Runway.
- (noun) : a strip of level paved surface where planes can take off and land
- (noun) : a narrow platform extending from the stage into the audience in a theater or nightclub etc.
- (noun) : a chute down which logs can slide
- (noun) : a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
On my job I end up jumping out of planes. Last week I got in an 18-wheeler and drove down a runway onto a skid track. The week before that they put me in a car and sunk me to the bottom of a lake to see if I could escape without an oxygen tank.
More words from Urdu related to Runway
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Runway meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Runway in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Runway in Urdu is رن وے. To understand how would you translate the word Runway in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Runway or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Runway synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Runway. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Runway in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Runway in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Runway with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by runway?
Meaning of runway is رن وے
Whats the definition of runway?
Definition of the runway are
- a strip of level paved surface where planes can take off and land
- a narrow platform extending from the stage into the audience in a theater or nightclub etc.
- a chute down which logs can slide
- a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
What is the synonym of runway?
Synonym of word runway are runways
What are the quotes with word runway?
Here are the quotes with the word runway in them
- On my job I end up jumping out of planes. Last week I got in an 18-wheeler and drove down a runway onto a skid track. The week before that they put me in a car and sunk me to the bottom of a lake to see if I could escape without an oxygen tank. — Rick Mercer
- My memory of my mom is a wine glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was a runway fashion model, and she was quite a glamorous woman. — Loni Anderson
- The runway symbolizes something in society that's very intimidating to women. — Tyra Banks