Rushes meanings in Urdu
Rushes meanings in Urdu is بھاگتا ہے Rushes in Urdu. More meanings of rushes, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Idioms related to the meaning of Rushes
What are the meanings of Rushes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rushes in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Rushes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rushes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rushes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rushes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rushes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rushes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rushes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rushes?
Whats the definition of rushes?
Definition of the rushes are
What are the idioms related to rushes?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rushes.
- Nothing is swifter than the years
- The black champion presses upon and follows the man who flees from it
- The raised stick always makes the dog obey
What are the quotes with word rushes?
Here are the quotes with the word rushes in them
- When anger rushes unrestrained to action, like a hot steed, it stumbles on its way. The man of thought strikes deepest and strikes safely. — Richard Savage
- Time rushes towards us with its hospital tray of infinitely varied narcotics, even while it is preparing us for its inevitably fatal operation. — Tennessee Williams
- Every one rushes elsewhere and into the future, because no one wants to face one's own inner self. — Michel de Montaigne