Rushing meanings in Urdu
Rushing meanings in Urdu is جلدی کرنا Rushing in Urdu. More meanings of rushing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Rushing.
- (noun) : the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- (noun) : (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
The writing is really hard. You're alone. It really pulls it out of you. You pull it out of your head. But when you're a director, you're shopping - you're picking this actor, you're picking this scene. It's like the most intense kinetic high-speed shopping of all time. You sit in a chair and it will all come rushing at you like a wind tunnel.
More words from Urdu related to Rushing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rushing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عجلتابتدا کرناہجوم یا بھیڑ کرناہڑبڑیبرچھیگٹھا بناناگڑ بڑہڑبڑاناطرح ڈالنااضطرابچنگیگڑبڑخلت ملت کرناعجلت کرناعشق بازی کرناشتابیجلد چلنابھیڑجلدیہڑبڑاہٹتعجیل کرنالپکناہڑبڑی کرناکھلبلینیزہہلچلانبوہتعجیلاچھالنااضطرابیبلمافراتفریگڈ مڈ ہونابھاگ دوڑدل لگی کرنابیتابیعجلت بازی کرناابتریتیزیبھاگ دوڑ کرناشتابی کرناپھینکناجلدی کرنااشتیاقبھالا
Idioms related to the meaning of Rushing
What are the meanings of Rushing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rushing in Urdu is جلدی کرنا - jaldi karna. To understand how would you translate the word Rushing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rushing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rushing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rushing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rushing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rushing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rushing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rushing?
Meaning of rushing is جلدی کرنا - jaldi karna
Whats the definition of rushing?
Definition of the rushing are
- the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
What is the synonym of rushing?
Synonym of word rushing are jollifying, hasten, pike, hurrahing, huddle, make haste, hastening, hie, hurrying, hurraing
What are the idioms related to rushing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rushing.
- Get a move on
- Throw up
What are the quotes with word rushing?
Here are the quotes with the word rushing in them
- The writing is really hard. You're alone. It really pulls it out of you. You pull it out of your head. But when you're a director, you're shopping - you're picking this actor, you're picking this scene. It's like the most intense kinetic high-speed shopping of all time. You sit in a chair and it will all come rushing at you like a wind tunnel. — Tony Gilroy
- I compare it to being in a car accident. There's so much adrenaline rushing through you that you remember being in the accident but you don't remember any of the details. — Brooke Langton
- History is a relentless master. It has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside. — John F.Kennedy
- The great fun in my life has been getting up every morning and rushing to the typewriter because some new idea has hit me. — Ray Bradbury