Sabin meanings in Urdu
Sabin meanings in Urdu is صابن Sabin in Urdu. More meanings of sabin, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sabin.
- (noun) : United States microbiologist (born in Poland) who developed the Sabin vaccine that is taken orally against poliomyelitis (born 1906)
- (noun) : a unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by a square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound
More words from Urdu related to Sabin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sabin meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sabin
What are the meanings of Sabin in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sabin in Urdu is صابن - saabun. To understand how would you translate the word Sabin in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sabin or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sabin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sabin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sabin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sabin in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sabin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sabin?
Meaning of sabin is صابن - saabun
Whats the definition of sabin?
Definition of the sabin are
- United States microbiologist (born in Poland) who developed the Sabin vaccine that is taken orally against poliomyelitis (born 1906)
- a unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by a square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound
What is the synonym of sabin?
Synonym of word sabin are soapwort, sawings, soapless, soap, soapsuds, deterrents, soapier, soam, soapiness, soapy
What are the idioms related to sabin?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sabin.
- A crow cannot become white by washing itself with soap
- Can the ethiopian change his skin
- If an ass goes a travelling he'll not come home a horse
- You cannot wash a blackmoor white