Sabine meanings in Urdu
Sabine meanings in Urdu is سبین Sabine in Urdu. More meanings of sabine, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sabine.
- (noun) : a river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico
- (noun) : a member of an ancient Oscan-speaking people of the central Apennines north of Rome who were conquered and assimilated into the Roman state in 290 BC
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of the Sabines
More words from Urdu related to Sabine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sabine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sabine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sabine in Urdu is سبین - Sabeen. To understand how would you translate the word Sabine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sabine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sabine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sabine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sabine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sabine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sabine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sabine?
Meaning of sabine is سبین - Sabeen
Whats the definition of sabine?
Definition of the sabine are
- a river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico
- a member of an ancient Oscan-speaking people of the central Apennines north of Rome who were conquered and assimilated into the Roman state in 290 BC
- of or relating to or characteristic of the Sabines
What is the synonym of sabine?
Synonym of word sabine are subvene, sabins, sabean