Sacrifice meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Sacrifice.
- (verb) : endure the loss of
- (noun) : the act of killing (an animal or person) in order to propitiate a deity
- (noun) : personnel that are sacrificed (e.g., surrendered or lost in order to gain an objective)
- (noun) : a loss entailed by giving up or selling something at less than its value
- (verb) : make a sacrifice of; in religious rituals
- (verb) : sell at a loss
- (verb) : kill or destroy
- (noun) : (baseball) an out that advances the base runners
More words related to the meanings of Sacrifice
More words from Urdu related to Sacrifice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sacrifice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدلنانچھاور کرنااحترامفدیہ دے کر چھڑانانشانہبلنثاربدلہقرباننذرتلافی کرنااطاعتپیش کرنانیازادل بدل کرناٹھگنافدیہصدقہعبودیتبھینٹعطیہٴ حسنہمبادلہپھنسنابلدانلنگرعبادتپیشکشپرتشٹھاروپیہ دے کر خلاص کراناتبادلہشکار بناناذبحشوقینتبدیل کرناقربان کرناتقدیسفدیہ وصول کرناوقفدینابھوگعوضخلاصیفداخیراتبندگیبھینٹ چڑھاناچڑھاوابدلفریب دیناتوقیف ...
What are the meanings of Sacrifice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sacrifice in Urdu are فدیہ - fidyah, قربانی - qurbaani, فدا - fida, قربان کرنا - qurbaan karna, صدقہ - sadqah, نثار - nisaar and چڑھاوا - charhaawa. To understand how would you translate the word Sacrifice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sacrifice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sacrifice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sacrifice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sacrifice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sacrifice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sacrifice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sacrifice?
Meanings of sacrifice are فدیہ - fidyah, قربانی - qurbaani, فدا - fida, قربان کرنا - qurbaan karna, صدقہ - sadqah, نثار - nisaar and چڑھاوا - charhaawa
Whats the definition of sacrifice?
Definition of the sacrifice are
- endure the loss of
- the act of killing (an animal or person) in order to propitiate a deity
- personnel that are sacrificed (e.g., surrendered or lost in order to gain an objective)
- a loss entailed by giving up or selling something at less than its value
- make a sacrifice of; in religious rituals
- sell at a loss
- kill or destroy
- (baseball) an out that advances the base runners
What is the synonym of sacrifice?
Synonym of word sacrifice are consecration, scapegrace, redemption, sacrificeable, mactation, ransom, oblation, exchange, immolation, devotion
What are the idioms related to sacrifice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sacrifice.
- To make a scapegoat of
What are the quotes with word sacrifice?
Here are the quotes with the word sacrifice in them
- To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift. — Steve Prefontaine
- I have found that being honest is the best technique I can use. Right up front, tell people what you're trying to accomplish and what you're willing to sacrifice to accomplish it. — Lee Iacocca
- No, there is literally nothing on the business side that I wouldn't sacrifice in a heartbeat to have an extra couple of hours' writing. Nothing. — J.K.Rowling
- Kids are a huge sacrifice they change everything - but I'm ready to work for things of greater importance than going out to meet someone for dinner at 10 o'clock at night. — Katherine Heigl