Sad meanings in Urdu
Sad meanings in Urdu are چپ چپ, اندوہ گین, آب دیدہ, پژ مردہ, اچاٹ, حزین, المناک, افسوسناک, غمناکی, غمگینی, آزردہ, غمگین, ملول, اداس Sad in Urdu. More meanings of sad, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
چپ چپ اندوہ گین آب دیدہ پژ مردہ اچاٹ حزین المناک افسوسناک غمناکی غمگینی آزردہ غمگین ملول اداس
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sad.
- (adjective) : experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
- (adjective satellite) : of things that make you feel sad
A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world.
|Why are you sad?||آپ کیوں خفا ہیں؟|
More words related to the meanings of Sad
More words from Urdu related to Sad
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sad meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دکھ دائیضدیسرشارپرملالپھیکاسوداپژ مردہروگیدھندلابے تابملولڈبڈباتاسادہ لوحپریشان کنآزادہدلدوزترش روبدخُوبے مزہغمناکاچاٹبراچڑ چڑاغم آلوموٹا کپڑاعامسوگوارچڑچڑاکِسی بات سے بھَر پايامتاسفاندھیراپریشانچپٹیتھکا ہوادل بگاڑنااکتایا ہواالمناکجھکا ہوانیم مستاندوہ گینپٹوپژ مردگیدائمی قبضاحمقرحیممتفکرنم ناکمسطحہاراآزردہ ...
Idioms with the word Sad in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sad
What are the meanings of Sad in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sad in Urdu are ملول - maluul, افسوسناک - afsos naak, اچاٹ - uchaat, غمگین - ghamgiin, پژ مردہ - paz murdah, اداس - udaas, آزردہ - aazurdah, غمگینی - ghamgiini, چپ چپ - chup chup, حزین - haziin, اندوہ گین - andoh giin, آب دیدہ - aab diidah and المناک - alam naak. To understand how would you translate the word Sad in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sad or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sad in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sad?
Meanings of sad are ملول - maluul, افسوسناک - afsos naak, اچاٹ - uchaat, غمگین - ghamgiin, پژ مردہ - paz murdah, اداس - udaas, آزردہ - aazurdah, غمگینی - ghamgiini, چپ چپ - chup chup, حزین - haziin, اندوہ گین - andoh giin, آب دیدہ - aab diidah and المناک - alam naak
Whats the definition of sad?
Definition of the sad are
- experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
- of things that make you feel sad
What is the synonym of sad?
Synonym of word sad are spleenful, tearful, disheartened, ruthful, downhearted, ghastful, gloomy, mournful, dourness, disgusted
What are the idioms with the word sad?
Here are the idioms with the word sad in them.
- As long lives a merry heart as a sad one
- Do you wish never to be sad live rightly
- In sad earnest
- No one is more profoundly sad than he who laughs too much
- There is no dog so sad but he will wag his tail
What are the idioms related to sad?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sad.
- Be always merry as you can for none delights in a sorrowful man
- Sickness is better than sadness
- An old knave is no babe
- He that has travelled for knows much
- Hearning is not like seeing
What are the quotes with word sad?
Here are the quotes with the word sad in them
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
- It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen. — Brigitte Bardot
- What makes old age so sad is not that our joys but our hopes cease. — Jean Paul
- Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
How to use sad in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use sad in a sentence.
- Why are you sad? — آپ کیوں خفا ہیں؟