Sadly meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sadly.
- (adverb) : in an unfortunate way
- (adverb) : with sadness; in a sad manner
- (adverb) : in an unfortunate or deplorable manner
From cell phones to computers, quality is improving and costs are shrinking as companies fight to offer the public the best product at the best price. But this philosophy is sadly missing from our health-care insurance system.
More words from Urdu related to Sadly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sadly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Sadly
What are the meanings of Sadly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sadly in Urdu are افسوس سے, غمگینی سے - ghamgiini sey and اداسی سے - udaasi sey. To understand how would you translate the word Sadly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sadly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sadly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sadly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sadly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sadly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sadly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sadly?
Meanings of sadly are افسوس سے, غمگینی سے - ghamgiini sey and اداسی سے - udaasi sey
Whats the definition of sadly?
Definition of the sadly are
- in an unfortunate way
- with sadness; in a sad manner
- in an unfortunate or deplorable manner
What is the synonym of sadly?
Synonym of word sadly are sorrowfully, mournfully, moodily, dourly, ruefully, gloomily
What are the idioms related to sadly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sadly.
- Sickness is better than sadness
What are the quotes with word sadly?
Here are the quotes with the word sadly in them
- I do believe sadly it's going to take some diseases coming back to realize that we need to change and develop vaccines that are safe. — Jenny McCarthy
- From cell phones to computers, quality is improving and costs are shrinking as companies fight to offer the public the best product at the best price. But this philosophy is sadly missing from our health-care insurance system. — John Shadegg
- My sisters have been baptized and my dad is a deacon at his church now. Sadly my mother passed away but what I can say is that the Jehovah Witnesses took very good care of her up until she died. — Sherri Shepherd
- The historical experience of socialist countries has sadly demonstrated that collectivism does not do away with alienation but rather increases it, adding to it a lack of basic necessities and economic inefficiency. — Pope John Paul II