Sage meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sage.
- (noun) : aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- (adjective satellite) : of the grey-green color of sage leaves
More words from Urdu related to Sage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sage in Urdu is بابا. To understand how would you translate the word Sage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sage?
Meaning of sage is بابا
Whats the definition of sage?
Definition of the sage are
- aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- of the grey-green color of sage leaves
What is the synonym of sage?
Synonym of word sage are sages, babas, baba
What are the quotes with word sage?
Here are the quotes with the word sage in them
- Whatever poet, orator or sage may say of it, old age is still old age. — Sinclair Lewis
- He that can live alone resembles the brute beast in nothing, the sage in much, and God in everything. — Baltasar Gracian
- 'Keep your head down at school.' Those are sage words from my dad. They kept me in check for years. — Dhani Harrison
- The sage does not hoard. The more he helps others, the more he benefits himself, The more he gives to others, the more he gets himself. The Way of Heaven does one good but never does one harm. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete. — Lao Tzu