Sail meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sail.
- (noun) : an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- (verb) : move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- (noun) : a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- (noun) : any structure that resembles a sail
- (verb) : travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- (verb) : traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- (verb) : travel on water propelled by wind
More words from Urdu related to Sail
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sail meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sail in it
What are the meanings of Sail in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sail in Urdu are کشتی رانی کرنا - kashti raani karna and پال - paal. To understand how would you translate the word Sail in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sail or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sail synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sail. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sail in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sail in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sail with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sail?
Meanings of sail are کشتی رانی کرنا - kashti raani karna and پال - paal
Whats the definition of sail?
Definition of the sail are
- an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- any structure that resembles a sail
- travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- travel on water propelled by wind
What is the synonym of sail?
Synonym of word sail are oar, sails, paul, tent, neat, dam, awning
What are the idioms with the word sail?
Here are the idioms with the word sail in them.
- It is hard to sail over the sea in an egg shell
- To sail close to the wind
- To sail in the same doat
What are the quotes with word sail?
Here are the quotes with the word sail in them
- There is a Japanese proverb that literally goes 'Raise the sail with your stronger hand,' meaning you must go after the opportunities that arise in life that you are best equipped to do. — Soichiro Honda
- Men may change their climate, but they cannot change their nature. A man that goes out a fool cannot ride or sail himself into common sense. — Joseph Addison
- I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship. — Aeschylus
- If we are strong, and have faith in life and its richness of surprises, and hold the rudder steadily in our hands. I am sure we will sail into quiet and pleasent waters for our old age. — Freya Stark