Sailor meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sailor.
- (noun) : any member of a ship's crew
- (noun) : a serviceman in the navy
- (noun) : a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
I've always looked the same. Since I was a child, I hated having to deal with my hair. I hated having to change my clothes. As a kid, I had a sailor shirt and the same old corduroy pants, and that's what I wanted to wear everyday.
More words from Urdu related to Sailor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sailor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sailor
What are the meanings of Sailor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sailor in Urdu are نااخت - Naakht and ملاح - mallaah. To understand how would you translate the word Sailor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sailor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sailor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sailor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sailor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sailor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sailor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sailor?
Meanings of sailor are نااخت - Naakht and ملاح - mallaah
Whats the definition of sailor?
Definition of the sailor are
- any member of a ship's crew
- a serviceman in the navy
- a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
What is the synonym of sailor?
Synonym of word sailor are sailorly, sailorless, sailors, tar, shipman, seafarer, jack tar, water man, seaman, sea
What are the idioms related to sailor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sailor.
- Old salt
- The good seaman is known in bad weather
- To go to sea
What are the quotes with word sailor?
Here are the quotes with the word sailor in them
- Although as a sailor I despised politics - for I loved my sailor's life and still love it today - conditions forced me to take up a definite attitude towards political problems. — Fritz Sauckel
- He is the best sailor who can steer within fewest points of the wind, and exact a motive power out of the greatest obstacles. — Walter Scott
- I've always looked the same. Since I was a child, I hated having to deal with my hair. I hated having to change my clothes. As a kid, I had a sailor shirt and the same old corduroy pants, and that's what I wanted to wear everyday. — Patti Smith
- No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned... a man in a jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. — Samuel Johnson