Saint meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Saint.
- (verb) : declare (a dead person) to be a saint
Dad was a chemistry professor at Saint Olaf College in Minnesota, then Oxford College in Minnesota, and a very active member of the American Chemical Society education committee, where he sat on the committee with Linus Pauling, who had authored a very phenomenally important textbook of chemistry.
More words from Urdu related to Saint
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Saint meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
امینتوڑناسرکرناتسلط حاصل کرناصاحب دلشکست دیناوارثناش پاتی کی ایک قسمحامیمکھتسخیر کرناوکیلپوتراستادزیرحکمشہر یارنگہبانوالیسرداررائےنگرانمقدسصاحبسرکارمربیپارسادبانالالاپاسبانسرپرستمبارکحاکمہنر مندی حاصل کرناپاکماہرٹھاکرگورنرحافظمنیبفتح کرناعبور حاصل کرنا übuurدھرماتمامالکبس یا قابو میں لاناشاہزادہرکھوالامڈھادھ پتیناظرمتبرک ...
Idioms with the word Saint in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Saint
What are the meanings of Saint in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Saint in Urdu is ولی - wali. To understand how would you translate the word Saint in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Saint or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Saint synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Saint. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Saint in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Saint in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Saint with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by saint?
Meaning of saint is ولی - wali
Whats the definition of saint?
Definition of the saint are
- declare (a dead person) to be a saint
What is the synonym of saint?
Synonym of word saint are willywaw, willy, willey, wilier, wali, willy nilly, wally, warden, prince, master
What are the idioms with the word saint?
Here are the idioms with the word saint in them.
- A saint abroad a devil at home
- Like saint like offering
- The river past and the saint forgotten
- The saint who works no miracles has few pilgrims
What are the idioms related to saint?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word saint.
- A good cow may have an ill calf
- A good cow may have an illcalf
What are the quotes with word saint?
Here are the quotes with the word saint in them
- I go to Saint Barth in the French West Indies for two weeks each year. That place is amazing. Amazing people, beautiful beaches, great wine, wonderful harbors... It's incredibly romantic. — Brooke Burke
- The creed of a true saint is to make the best of life, and to make the most of it. — Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- Dad was a chemistry professor at Saint Olaf College in Minnesota, then Oxford College in Minnesota, and a very active member of the American Chemical Society education committee, where he sat on the committee with Linus Pauling, who had authored a very phenomenally important textbook of chemistry. — Peter Agre
- Many of the insights of the saint stem from their experience as sinners. — Eric Hoffer