Salute meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Salute.
- (noun) : an act of honor or courteous recognition
- (noun) : an act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat
- (noun) : a formal military gesture of respect
- (verb) : become noticeable
- (verb) : express commendation of
- (verb) : greet in a friendly way
- (verb) : honor with a military ceremony, as when honoring dead soldiers
- (verb) : recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing we can all agree on for the next days - we have to salute the courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect their right to vote.
More words from Urdu related to Salute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Salute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Salute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Salute in Urdu are سلام کرنا - salaam karna, سلامی - salaami and تسلیمات - tasliimaat. To understand how would you translate the word Salute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Salute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Salute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Salute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Salute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Salute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Salute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by salute?
Meanings of salute are سلام کرنا - salaam karna, سلامی - salaami and تسلیمات - tasliimaat
Whats the definition of salute?
Definition of the salute are
- an act of honor or courteous recognition
- an act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat
- a formal military gesture of respect
- become noticeable
- express commendation of
- greet in a friendly way
- honor with a military ceremony, as when honoring dead soldiers
- recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
What is the synonym of salute?
Synonym of word salute are greit, saluting, salutatorian, hail, greet, salamis, salmi, salami, gratuity, greeting
What are the idioms related to salute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word salute.
- Raise one hat
- Raise ones hat
What are the quotes with word salute?
Here are the quotes with the word salute in them
- Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place. — Tecumseh
- No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing we can all agree on for the next days - we have to salute the courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect their right to vote. — Hillary Clinton
- Many have left their families to defend our freedom. We salute their bravery we express our appreciation and support to their families. And we pray for their safe return. — Bob Taft
- There is only one thing that a man really wants to do, all his life and that is, to find his way to his God, his Morning Star, salute his fellow man, and enjoy the woman who has come the long way with him. — David Herbert Lawrence