Sanction meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sanction.
- (verb) : give sanction to
- (noun) : formal and explicit approval
- (noun) : a mechanism of social control for enforcing a society's standards
- (noun) : the act of final authorization
- (noun) : official permission or approval
- (verb) : give authority or permission to
- (verb) : give religious sanction to, such as through on oath
As the most extravagant errors were received among the established articles of their faith, so the most infamous vices obtained in their practice, and were indulged not only with impunity, but authorized by the sanction of their laws.
More words related to the meanings of Sanction
More words from Urdu related to Sanction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sanction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پسند ہوناآڑجرمانہایکاکرنے دیناقبولیتفضلکانٹ چھانٹمماثلاتفاق رائےآمادہ ہو جاناانتقال کرنااچھا جاننااقرار کرنادست بردار ہونامستحکم کرنارخصترنجاجازتلیناعقوبتتوثیقکھلی چھٹیسجناصلہ دیناچپٹنامانندرضاعطیہاستقرارپسندیدگیروانگیمعین کرناقولقصاصمنوتیرخصت دینامقبولیتبخششلپٹناویسا ہیسمجھوتہہامی بھرناہبہثانیماموریتعریفبنددے رہا ہےسنجوگ ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sanction
What are the meanings of Sanction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sanction in Urdu are اجازت دینا - ejaazat deyna, سزا - saza, قبول کرنا - qubuul karna, اجازت - ejaazat, منظوری - manzuuri, ساد کرنا - saad karna and قبول - qubuul. To understand how would you translate the word Sanction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sanction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sanction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sanction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sanction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sanction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sanction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sanction?
Meanings of sanction are اجازت دینا - ejaazat deyna, سزا - saza, قبول کرنا - qubuul karna, اجازت - ejaazat, منظوری - manzuuri, ساد کرنا - saad karna and قبول - qubuul
Whats the definition of sanction?
Definition of the sanction are
- give sanction to
- formal and explicit approval
- a mechanism of social control for enforcing a society's standards
- the act of final authorization
- official permission or approval
- give authority or permission to
- give religious sanction to, such as through on oath
What is the synonym of sanction?
Synonym of word sanction are permute, penality, consent, permiss, accredits, approve, permit, punition, concur, perce
What are the idioms related to sanction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sanction.
- Kiss the rod
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- Saddle up
- Freneh leave
- Painters and poets have leave to lie
What are the quotes with word sanction?
Here are the quotes with the word sanction in them
- Death is the sanction of everything the story-teller can tell. He has borrowed his authority from death. — Walter Benjamin
- As the most extravagant errors were received among the established articles of their faith, so the most infamous vices obtained in their practice, and were indulged not only with impunity, but authorized by the sanction of their laws. — David Brainerd
- Happiness is the only sanction of life where happiness fails, existence remains a mad and lamentable experiment. — George Santayana
- Character is the basis of happiness and happiness the sanction of character. — George Santayana