Satan meanings in Urdu
Satan meanings in Urdu is شیطان Satan in Urdu. More meanings of satan, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Satan.
- (noun) : (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell
More words from Urdu related to Satan
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Satan meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Satan
What are the meanings of Satan in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Satan in Urdu is شیطان - shaetaan. To understand how would you translate the word Satan in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Satan or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Satan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Satan. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Satan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Satan in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Satan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by satan?
Meaning of satan is شیطان - shaetaan
Whats the definition of satan?
Definition of the satan are
- (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell
What is the synonym of satan?
Synonym of word satan are deviled, devils, shaitans, demon, demonolatry, demonry, deviling, freaks, diadelphous, fiend
What are the idioms related to satan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word satan.
- The black champion presses upon and follows the man who flees from it
- The devil tempts all other men but idle men tempt the devil
- A black hen lays white eggs
- A good cow may have an ill calf
- A good cow may have an illcalf
What are the quotes with word satan?
Here are the quotes with the word satan in them
- I've never believed in singing about Satan and thinking he's cool, because he's not. — Dave Mustaine
- I don't think I really know just how cool Satan really was when I was in Junior High School. Now, thanks to Marilyn Manson, it's no longer a secret. — Jim Coleman
- I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him. — Saint Teresa of Avila
- The will is a beast of burden. If God mounts it, it wishes and goes as God wills if Satan mounts it, it wishes and goes as Satan wills Nor can it choose its rider... the riders contend for its possession. — Martin Luther