Satisfaction meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Satisfaction.
- (noun) : act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite
- (noun) : compensation for a wrong
- (noun) : state of being gratified or satisfied
- (noun) : (law) the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation
- (noun) : the contentment one feels when one has fulfilled a desire, need, or expectation
Woman is fine for her own satisfaction alone. No man will admire her the more, no woman will like her the better for it. Neatness and fashion are enough for the former, and a something of shabbiness or impropriety will be most endearing to the latter.
More words related to the meanings of Satisfaction
More words from Urdu related to Satisfaction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Satisfaction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سلامتیسیریدل جمعیآرام کرنابھر مارمُختصر کَرناآسودگیطراریبسرامگم سمکفیل ہوناترغیبتسکینراحتمددگٹکنااعتبارمقرراگھائیاِستقلالاعتماد êtemaadچپچپکاآسانیستھر تائیاستقلالپشت پناہیتختیکثرتاطمینانبقیہخوشیکم کَرناباور کرناتحمُلبے چینیطےتقویتتسلی دینادلاساعلاجآگاہنابھروسامقرر شدہمقصد وریثباتغیر متحرکخاطری داریفراغقیام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Satisfaction
What are the meanings of Satisfaction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Satisfaction in Urdu are اطمینان - itmenaan, سیری - seyri, قرار - qaraar, تسلی - tasalli, تشفی - tashaffi and تمانیت - tamaaniyat. To understand how would you translate the word Satisfaction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Satisfaction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Satisfaction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Satisfaction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Satisfaction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Satisfaction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Satisfaction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by satisfaction?
Meanings of satisfaction are اطمینان - itmenaan, سیری - seyri, قرار - qaraar, تسلی - tasalli, تشفی - tashaffi and تمانیت - tamaaniyat
Whats the definition of satisfaction?
Definition of the satisfaction are
- act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite
- compensation for a wrong
- state of being gratified or satisfied
- (law) the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation
- the contentment one feels when one has fulfilled a desire, need, or expectation
What is the synonym of satisfaction?
Synonym of word satisfaction are imperturbation, cirri, ease, contentment, cere, determination, complacence, satiety, decide, placate
What are the idioms related to satisfaction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word satisfaction.
- To rub one hand
- To rub ones hand
- Do one reason
- He does nothing who consoles a despairing man with his words
- Sit tight
What are the quotes with word satisfaction?
Here are the quotes with the word satisfaction in them
- Your 40s are a major trough. About the age of 50, feelings of satisfaction begin to rebound and keep rising into your 50s, 60s and 70s, with health being a major factor. — Jane Pauley
- Woman is fine for her own satisfaction alone. No man will admire her the more, no woman will like her the better for it. Neatness and fashion are enough for the former, and a something of shabbiness or impropriety will be most endearing to the latter. — Jane Austen
- The satisfaction you get when you finally beat your dad is amazing, that rush of adrenaline. — Lee Westwood
- I still believe that capitalism is too harsh and I believe that, even within that, there is a lot of satisfaction and beauty if you happen to be one of the lucky ones, although that doesn't eradicate the reality of the suffering. It's all true at once, kind of humming and sublime. — George Saunders