Satisfy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Satisfy.
- (verb) : make happy or satisfied
- (verb) : meet the requirements or expectations of
- (verb) : fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
Because most people are not sufficiently employed in themselves, they run about loose, hungering for employment, and satisfy themselves in various supererogatory occupations. The easiest of these occupations, which have all to do with making things already made, is the making of people: it is called the art of friendship.
More words from Urdu related to Satisfy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Satisfy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرحتمہربان ہوناتماشا کرنافکرجوڑاخدمت گارسیر کرنالذت بخشنامتحیر ہوناحشملذتخوش کرناچھیڑنامحظوظ کرناخیالپڑناطفیلیتماشادل جوئ کرناخاموش کراناگزارش کرنابہارمطمئن کرناگدگدی کرناباغ باغکرناغورسوٹچاکری کرناتفریح طبعخوشی دینامطمئن ہونادھیان بٹاناہرکارہسیرخرم کرنادھیانراس آناکفارہ دینااندھا مقلددل لگی کرناآمدپوشاکخادمپھسلاناتسکین دیناتعجب کرنامناسب ہونالطفپیٹناہوا خوری کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Satisfy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Satisfy
What are the meanings of Satisfy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Satisfy in Urdu are خوش کرنا - khush karna and مطمئن کرنا - mutma in karna. To understand how would you translate the word Satisfy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Satisfy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Satisfy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Satisfy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Satisfy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Satisfy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Satisfy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by satisfy?
Meanings of satisfy are خوش کرنا - khush karna and مطمئن کرنا - mutma in karna
Whats the definition of satisfy?
Definition of the satisfy are
- make happy or satisfied
- meet the requirements or expectations of
- fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
What is the synonym of satisfy?
Synonym of word satisfy are relegating, pleating, luxate, appeasing, tickle, suit, please, atone, lackey, quietened
What are the idioms with the word satisfy?
Here are the idioms with the word satisfy in them.
- Riches rather enlarge than satisfy appetites
What are the idioms related to satisfy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word satisfy.
- He is praised by these he is blamed by those
- He labours in vain tries to please all
- No man can please all the world and his father
- The most delicious pleasure is to cause that of other people
What are the quotes with word satisfy?
Here are the quotes with the word satisfy in them
- The happiness of one's own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul one must try to include, as necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others. — Paramahansa Yogananda
- I can't satisfy myself with just trying to tie all of my imagination into music, especially when music is not appreciated as an art form as much as it used to be. — Marilyn Manson
- Because most people are not sufficiently employed in themselves, they run about loose, hungering for employment, and satisfy themselves in various supererogatory occupations. The easiest of these occupations, which have all to do with making things already made, is the making of people: it is called the art of friendship. — Laura Riding
- I believe that true beauty of chess is more than enough to satisfy all possible demands. — Alexander Alekhine