Savage meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Savage.
- (noun) : a member of an uncivilized people
- (adjective satellite) : without civilizing influences
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- (verb) : criticize harshly or violently
- (adjective satellite) : wild and menacing
- (adjective satellite) : marked by extreme and violent energy
- (noun) : a cruelly rapacious person
- (verb) : attack brutally and fiercely
Writing is a solitary occupation. Family, friends, and society are the natural enemies of the writer. He must be alone, uninterrupted, and slightly savage if he is to sustain and complete an undertaking.
More words related to the meanings of Savage
More words from Urdu related to Savage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Savage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کافربیہڑدرندہ خوغضب ناکملیکشتُند خُووحشیانہحیوانخبطیبے سلیقہسنگ دلعظیمجان لیواپرتشددظالماجڈغیر متمددنسفّاککندہ نا تراشدرشتشعلہغیرجَنگ جُوسفاکیپگلوٹبد نمادرندہتیزگنوارحیوان سابن مانسغیر انسانیبے دَردان گھڑامَرے ہُوے کے مُتعَلِّقآتِش مِزاجبد تہذیبضدیمجنونسختکڈھبہیبت ناکخشمگیںوحشیجٹہُوشآؤ چلوبینڈاکٹھوربے تربیت ...
What are the meanings of Savage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Savage in Urdu are جنگلی - jangli and وحشی - waehshi. To understand how would you translate the word Savage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Savage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Savage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Savage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Savage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Savage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Savage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by savage?
Meanings of savage are جنگلی - jangli and وحشی - waehshi
Whats the definition of savage?
Definition of the savage are
- a member of an uncivilized people
- without civilizing influences
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- criticize harshly or violently
- wild and menacing
- marked by extreme and violent energy
- a cruelly rapacious person
- attack brutally and fiercely
What is the synonym of savage?
Synonym of word savage are wilding, ferine, yahoo, untamed, brutal, uncultured, uncouth, barbarian, uncultivated, uncivilised
What are the quotes with word savage?
Here are the quotes with the word savage in them
- Writing is a solitary occupation. Family, friends, and society are the natural enemies of the writer. He must be alone, uninterrupted, and slightly savage if he is to sustain and complete an undertaking. — Jessamyn West
- The enemy fought with savage fury, and met death with all its horrors, without shrinking or complaining: not one asked to be spared, but fought as long as they could stand or sit. — Davy Crockett
- At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace the savage races throughout the world. — Charles Darwin
- We are all ready to be savage in some cause. The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of the cause. — William James